Maintenance Engineer - Dunstable - £40,000 - £45,000 - Dependant on experience Role:
Maintenance EngineerReporting to:
Engineering Manager Hours of work
: Mon - Sun - 4 week shift rotation - 12 hour shifts (Week 1 - 5 x days, Week 2 - 2x days , Week 3 - 2x nights, Week 4 - 2x nights - Averaging a 40.25 week. Basic Salary:
31.5 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, Sick pay, Pension 9% (4% employer contribution/ 5% employee contribution, Healthshield perks.
A Leading Manufacturer of industry leading equipment are looking to appoint a Maintenance Engineer.
You will be involved in planned and preventative maintenance across customer sites. The role:
Essential/desirable skills and requirements:
- Planned and preventative maintenance schedules, breakdowns and associated maintenance tasks.
- Carry out regular inspections and diagnose faults.
- Design and implement preventative maintenance plan with other maintenance engineers.
- Work with specialist equipment including PLC's.
- Involved in the installations of new machinery and other associated automation projects.
- Ensure all machines are safe and fit for purpose.
- Actively promote safe working practices.
- Has a logical and methodical approach.
- Work well under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- Electrical fault finding, troubleshooting, improvements, repair, maintenance, installation or commissioning experience.
- Must be Electrically Biased.
- PLC Knowledge.
- Pneumatics, electronics, hydraulics & mechanical engineering- such as compressors, electrical tools and equipment etc.
- Robotics maintenance experience would be an advantageous but not essential.
To apply to this fantastic opportunity, please send across an up to date CV or call Jerry Hayman.