The Arabesque Group
The Arabesque Group is a global group of fintech companies providing a range of sustainable investment and data services from its offices around the world. Established in 2013, the Arabesque Group has a founding mission to help mainstream sustainability across capital markets. We believe economic value creation can and should be combined with environmental stewardship, social inclusion and sound governance. Through our group of companies, we combine data and AI to deliver sustainable, transparent financial solutions for our changing world.
Arabesque's businesses are
- S-Ray® a dedicated data business focused on providing the market with corporate sustainability data.
- Asset Management a sustainable and quantitative investment management business using self-learning quantitative models, AI, and big data.
- Artificial Intelligence a dedicated AI research business developing AI and big data capabilities for financial services.
The Arabesque Group is headquartered in London with offices in Frankfurt, Singapore, New Delhi, Boston and Tokyo.About Arabesque Engineering
We empower clients to make well-informed, values-based financial decisions. We use our deep understanding of customer expectations to enable both institutional and retail customers to make sound financial decisions. We achieve this by applying cutting-edge scientific research in sustainability with state-of-the-art machine learning and data engineering techniques.
The Empower Team's mission is to deliver the best Arabesque customer experience possible. Our strong R&D capabilities enable us to provide innovative products, services and tools that deliver a new experience of sustainable finance.RequirementsWhat you'll do
Who You Are
- Plan, architect, design, develop, test, deploy and support backend systems and services
- Lead technical projects across teams within Arabesque
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, multi-functional team and contribute to growing the skills and knowledge of your peers
- Work with product owners, researchers and designers to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers
What You Could Work On
- You have a strong computer science and programming fundamentals
- You are an experienced technical leader
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- You care about quality and details and you know what it means to ship high-quality code that is easy to maintain and extend, test coverage is your pride
- You have strong coding skills in at least Python, and a desire to pick up more
- You feel comfortable configuring and working in cloud environments
- Building scalable APIs for our platforms and tools
- Developing data applications spanning financial and non-financial information powering value-driven decision making
- Our insights platform which enables our clients to improve their sustainability performance and practices
Our Employment Pledge
- Competitive salary
- 30 days' annual leave per year
Arabesque is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. At Arabesque we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or status as an individual with a disability.