Marketing Campaign Manager
Key ESG, a London based B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) company is looking to hire a Marketing Campaign manager. Key ESG's software enables companies to manage and improve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance.
We are looking for a talented, results-oriented individual who is keen to build our brand, create marketing campaigns to raise awareness of our offering and attract prospective clients to our company. We are growing fast and well-positioned to become a market leader in the B2B ESG software space and offer a high-paced, entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a community manager or marketing professional in a B2B setting.
- Exposure to ESG and/or sustainability is a plus.
- International work experience is a plus but not a requirement, especially if you have worked for international companies.
- Undergraduate degree from a university, or equivalent professional qualification such as CIM.
- Experience with relevant tools like LinkedIn, CMS, Salesforce, Zoho, Microsoft Office, Adobe is a plus
- Native English speaking and writing skills required. Additional language capabilities a plus.
How you'll contribute to our team:
- Results driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a high-growth, fast-paced and multi-disciplinary environment.
- A strong generalist: you have worked in marketing, business development or sales support, and have experience in journalism, content marketing, events, community building, social media, PR or other relevant fields.
- Digital skills: you know how to use platforms such as Salesforce, LinkedIn and Hubspot to reach multiple audiences.
- Communication skills: you are a good writer/storyteller and/or a curator and editor of written materials.
- Project Management: you are detail-oriented and self-directed.
- High-energy, impact-driven, organized and collaborative: You will go the extra mile to deliver results that have a positive impact for our team to make it happen.
Why join Key ESG:
- Content creation to be repurposed in multiple channels such as presentations, blogs, articles and videos.
- Campaign planning and implementation for email marketing, newsletters, LinkedIn, Twitter and other channels.
- Event management for virtual webinars and live events.
- Editorial calendar creation and maintenance.
- Influencer marketing planning, maintaining the contact database of academics, journalists, policy experts and other thought leaders in the ESG space
- Sales support coordination, ensuring the sales materials including presentations, fact sheets and FAQs are updated, compliant and available for use in the database.
- Lead generation coordination, ensuring all contact data fields captured through marketing and sales are accurately recorded in Salesforce.
- Project Management assistance through Trello, Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- Digital support in keeping the website and LinkedIn page current and optimized.
- This is an opportunity to join a well-funded, early stage team led by two Harvard MBA founders.
- We are ambitious and fast-moving and offer an exciting opportunity to deliver positive impact by enabling our customers to effectively manage their ESG performance.
- As an early hire you can have a real impact on building the success of a B2B software company, focused on the fast-growing ESG sector.
- We offer flexible work arrangements and are open to full-time or contract positions. We are remote-friendly, our core team is based in London but operates across the globe.
Reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org expressing your interest. Please include your resume and a short answer to below 3 questions.
- Could you please provide some insight how you have supported business development through your marketing activities in the past?
- How do you approach prioritizing multiple projects?
- Do you have experience of using content-driven campaigns to drive B2B sales?