Do you want to join a highly dynamic and innovative development team working on critical central systems?Do you want to work with one of the largest E-commerce businesses in the world?Do you want to own your technical space, defining technical standards, best practices and architectural strategy?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world is on the lookout for a Technical Architect
to join their expanding team.
As a Technical Architect you will be defining tech standards and best practices as well as defining architecture strategy. Joining as part of a growing delivery team currently consisting of 7 looking to expand.
They are focused on developing new projects with payments including integrating Apple Pay.
They would like the Technical Architect to have the following background:
- Previous experience as a software engineer using .NET, C#, and SQL.
- Experience as a technical architect defining technical strategy. They would also consider someone who is a Senior Engineer, Principal Engineer or Tech Lead
- Knowledge of analysis and development techniques e.g. SCRUM, Agile & Waterfall
- Experience working on highly transactional, distributed or large-scale systems
They would love if the Technical Architect also has experience with:
- Understanding challenges involved with scaling solutions
- Experience with microservices architecture. Ideally, you will have experience with breaking down monolithic code into microservices
- Ideally, experience with developing payment solutions
They can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to have complete ownership of a specific part of the business, shaping the tech for the next 5 years.
This role is based in Luton, offering fully remote working with one day every two weeks in the office. You can spend more time in the office if you wish.
Salary is up to £75,000 + an up to 20% bonus, 7% pension, share options, healthcare, and other optionsThey are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR firstname.lastname@example.org for more information