As an experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager within our Client Success and Delivery team, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationship with one of our key clients to ensure a high level of service is consistently delivered, working with internal account management team. This role is intended to grow revenue through increased customer satisfaction, adding value in the form of expertise as well as driving service improvement initiatives continuously.Duties And Responsibilities
Client Relations and Service Development
- Develop and manage the Service Level Agreements in line with the current service line aspirations
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with customer representatives both operationally and with their senior leadership team
- Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments are met
- Contribute to planning the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction and service improvement
- Working closely with the internal customer teams, lead service design and improvement workshops to leverage emerging technology services and capabilities, such as AI and machine learning
SLA Implementation/Performance Reporting
- Produce management reports for clients and internal management and lead service review meetings
- Provide detailed analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports
- Fully document Service Management activities with demonstrative reporting, review minutes and appropriate authorisations for audit purposes
- Ensure effective, timely and accurate communications
- Work closely with Account Manager, Technical Account Manager and Director where applicable regarding the day to day running of the account, acting as the primary point of escalation for major service issues, changes and projects delivered.
- Manage service risks and issues, assigning responsibilities to owners and driving through to completion
This role would be ideal for an ambitious and experienced Service Delivery Manager within the technology services sector who is seeking a new and exciting challenge within a forward leaning technology company and is willing to participate in an exciting journey.
The successful candidate must have
- Demonstrable previous experience of working within a managed services organisation
- Proven experience managing the delivery of customer services to contractual obligations and service levels
- ITIL v3 certified in Service Design & Service Operations
- Experience working with ITSM tools AutoTask and Service Now as well as proficient in Excel
- Experience with developing service models utilising artificial intelligence and machine learning platforms
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal (professional phone manner and ability to match the customer's style/level of communication and ability to write professionally and document knowledge clearly and concisely)
- Proven experience governing service through regular cadence meetings whilst driving customer satisfaction
- Be a natural organizer, capable or reprioritising workload based on changes to customer requirements and service strategy
- Highly process orientated, with experience challenging and developing new ways of working
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure and demonstrates initiative at all levels of the customer business
- Package dependent on experience
- Working Monday - Friday, 9am-6pm (40 hours per week)
- Role will require you to be based on one of our client sites in the Dorcheter/Poole area.
- 25 days' annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
Good luck and please bear in mind we receive a very high number of applications; we will endeavour to get back to all applicants, however, we thank you for understanding this is not always possible for unsuccessful applicants.
Content+Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependant on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
We are happy to provide any reasonable adjustments you may need to ensure you feel you have the best experience across our selection process and future employment, for any support on this please email us at email@example.com