Charlton Morris partnered with a global manufacturing leader organisation who offers a range of services across the drug development to pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for the engineering design, project management, procurement, commissioning and optimisation of process and utility equipment to the highest industrial and pharmaceutical standards. The focus of the work will be to ensure that processes operate efficiently and safely, and in compliance with cGxP.
- Ensure design development and vendor proposals comply with user requirements, engineering standards and best practise.
- Support in delivery of technical investigation within defined time frame
- Generate and update engineering drawings including P&IDs
- Lead / Support development of key project documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Chemical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience in equipment installation projects and project management from design through to commissioning.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
you are experienced in the pharmaceutical industry and you are interested in a permanent role with a growing company then please reach out for an initial conversation: email@example.com