Freelance Localisation Project Manager | ASAP start | 9 month contractThis is an exciting opportunity
to join a huge name in technology and media, They are experiencing a period of growth and they are looking for an eager Project Coordinator/ Junior Project Manager with a localisation background to join their team on a contract basis.This role involves
having the responsibility of supporting a team of Project Managers, running the day to day workflow of the creative & design and resources for your projects.We are looking for
an a Project Manager with a background in localisation . We are looking for someone with the ultimate 'can-do' attitude, who will champion the client's value and processes and work excellently as a part of a wider team.
About the role:
- Ensure timely project setup in tools and validate work orders in the various systems.
- Assign localization tasks to external partners as prescribed by the Project Manager.
- Oversee status and completion of assets and inform internal and cross-functional stakeholders as required.
- Escalate issues to the relevant teams to ensure that your slate of titles progress in a timely manner.
- Provide operational insights to the Program Manager team that could potentially be automated or enhanced to further alleviate manual efforts.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Ideally you will have 3-4 years previous project management experience, ideally within localisation.
- You will be naturally curious about all thing tech and creative related
- Some previous knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean, etc.
- Soft skills are highly important for this role, you will be a great negotiator and communicator.
- You will be comfortable in the efficient coordination of multiple projects simultaneously.
- You'll have excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is key but any other language skills is a huge bonus!
- This role is to start ASAP. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly ☝