WordPress Developer Lancashire / Part remote £25,000 - £35,000
A leading digital agency, have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior or Mid-Level WordPress Web Developer with strong front end experience to join their team, based in Lancashire on a part remote basis (1-2 days in the office per week). They design and build web and social content such as, campaign assets, motion graphics, web apps and games for brands looking to maximise digital content with a range of exciting clients. The successful WordPress Developer will be involved in, writing, testing and debugging code, and liaise successfully with graphic designers to develop UI/UX design patterns. The successful WordPress Developer will be able to gain experience building mobile-responsive websites and should demonstrate having a keen interest in using the most up to date technologies, for a diverse range of clients. You will be joining a team with such a lovely culture and upbeat environment with beautiful offices and resulting in great longevity of members within the business.
Training and development will be provided for the successful Junior WordPress Developer.Skills:
- At least 1-2 years commercial experience
- Strong experience with HTML5/CSS3 and SASS, including animations, ensuring platforms are pixel perfect
- Bespoke/Custom WordPress development, 3rd party API's, Custom Themes
- Relational databases, SQL
- Version control systems, Git
- Agency experience
- UX/UI design patterns and principles
- Experience with OOP, PHP
- Sketch and Photoshop
- SEO principles
- Performance and pay review every 6 months
- 2 paid annual outings
- Birthday off
- Holiday increase 1 day per year
- Flexitime, 1-2 days in the office each week
- Free fruit
- 35-hour week
- Casual wear
If you are a WordPress Developer looking for a new opportunity in a great working environment to boost your career, then please apply directly, or email your most CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can call Ellie Youngs on 01618 718 811 for more information regarding this position.