This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be aged between 16-24 and on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
A dedicated enterprise video company that's growing fast, Wooshii is built on three pillars that enable us to deliver outstanding video solutions Creativity at the heart, execution is our DNA and data is our utopia!
Wooshii is made up of a team of people passionate about video, technology, creativity and service. With a wide range of backgrounds and skills we're film makers, designers, broadcasters, social media junkies, entrepreneurs, financial wizards, techies, commercial geniuses and marketeers. Above all else, we're a team of lovely people!
As our Marketing and Research assistant you will receive tasks and briefs from the senior marketing team, interpret those needs and come up with practical ideas that can meet their goals.This will be a really varied role, with day to day responsibilities including
- Working with the marketing team on the implementation of marketing plans in order to achieve set objectives.
- Assist in the production of targeted and effective marketing materials, based on a specific cohort and content strategy.
- Help maintain day-to-day relationships with relevant agencies.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ensure each website is kept fully up to date with relevant content and consistent brand voice.
- Assist in the development and scheduling of social media campaigns.
- Make graphs and PowerPoint presentations and liaise with designer to produce additional marketing content.
- Brainstorm and develop new marketing innovations to help generate new leads.
- Using Wooshii insight reports to generate smaller pieces of content, suitable for use on social media and for sales outreach.
- Keeping up-to-date on video news and carrying out general desk research relating to video.
The new hire will be given an induction during their first two weeks, to give them an overview of all the departments within Wooshii, and will give them a chance to meet their colleagues and ask questions about the company.The Manager and Team will provide training on
- Implementation of marketing plans and campaigns
- Hubspot/Salesforce CRM systems
- Production of marketing materials
- Website content management
- Development of social media campaigns
- Training on company products and management tools
- Setting goals for career progression and interests
- Advise on creating a good profile for future employment
- The successful candidate should have good interpersonal skills, with a basic understanding of marketing and campaign planning.
- An understanding of digital marketing tools is a benefit but not essential.
- Whilst having strong communication skills, the successful candidate will be comfortable working with numbers and data, analytical and detail oriented.
- the successful candidate will have good knowledge of Microsoft office and approach their work in an organised and timely manner.
- A willingness to learn, adapt and grow within the role is essential.