Company DescriptionDo you enjoy working as part of a team?Could you make the difference to a customer's day?If you answered YES - we would love to hear from you...Here at COS we are recruiting a Full Time sales assistant to join our amazing team Bath.About COS...
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings' original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.Job DescriptionAbout the role...
- Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers
To work as a sales assistant, we look for people with the qualities below;
Additional InformationWhy choose COS?
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Flexible availability, including weekends and evenings
When you first join COS you will receive a full training plan and a competitive hourly rate. In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including clothing uniform allowance and 25% discount across all H&M brands.Our Culture
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.