Technical Architect / Tech Lead (Python, Django)Homeworking / Central London6 month contractINSIDE IR35Up to £750 per day
We are currently seeking a Technical Architect / Tech Lead with Python/Django development experience.
Our client supports UK businesses to take advantage of the global appetite for British goods and services, as well as to assist international companies to collaborate with UK suppliers.
They are looking to the facilitate best use of technology to promote and facilitate international trade, giving the UK a competitive edge in a free and fair global economy. The current projects/teams are key enablers in their ongoing Transformation programme to become a data-driven organisation.
The Technical Architect / Tech Lead will be working as part of an agile team alongside, user researchers, service designer, front and Back End developers, product managers and delivery managers. There is an expectation that you will liaise with other developers and Technical Architects within the organisation to share tools and knowledge where needed.
- Strong experience of NodeJS and React
- Strong experience of Python and Django development
- Experienced in REST API design
- Has set standards in development teams
- Has build and released a framework/library in NodeJS or Python
- Experience in managing development teams
- DevOps background highly advantageous
- Provide technical leadership and architectural design for the team
- Undertake the structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describe a solution
- Liaising on the design, providing design patterns. Identifying the deeper issues that need fixing.
- Look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Design systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact and business or technical complexity
- Work across multiple services or a single large or complicated service
Please apply if interested. This contract role is inside of IR35.