Octavia Zydel is currently supporting a really exciting and well known Health-Tech Platform (eHealth) with the search for a Senior Business Analyst. This business are Private Equity backed and currently planning for their next evolution and exciting growth phase. Your role will is visible to senior leadership and you will have a direct line in to the Executive Leadership
- The base salary of this position is between £50-60k with additional benefits to be discussed.
- You may work remotely, but the expectation is that you attend the office where possible for project briefings or face to face meetings etc. The HQ is London, but they have locations across the UK.
- Provide daily focused and hands-on testing expertise to the senior leadership team.
- Manage projects until the the standard meets a 'go-live' calibre, coming from an Agile or Scrum background.
- Provide experience with testing tools such as JMeter, Selenium or others essential.
- Utilise your knowledge of HTML, CSS, W3C, XML, SQL and scripting (beneficial).
- Support payment gateways or 3rd party integrations.
- Ideally support the business through your web development skill set.
- Manage any security vulnerability testing.
- Google Page Speed, Pingdom, Firebug or similar platforms would be a part of your remit and as such, beneficial to this role.
- Conduct, if you have the exposure, Drupal and Mobile App testing.
- Provide leadership support and be highly focused and organised through effective communication.
We operate with a policy of replying to all applicants. If this is something that piques your interest, then please, submit your application and allow us to review it. We will provide you with significantly more detail about the position and business, should your initial application be successful.It is worth noting that if you are concerned by the large volume of applications, do not be. Statistically, 87% of the applications we receive through LinkedIn are international applicants who require a Visa. Given this is not something we support, these applicants are automatically archived and 'rejected'. Unfortunately, we cannot change how this information is presented to you, but we appreciate this could create a cautious approach to applying from your side.