With strong Project Management and a track record of delivery, any experience of projects with Salesforce, EDI, ERP systems are highly beneficial.
This role is the key accountability for managing relationships between the relevant business function and business technology, as well as working with executive level sponsors of programmes and projects
They are responsible for the successful delivery of programs/ projects within Speciality business functions.
Member of the Project Delivery Leadership team.
This role is responsible for managing demand into the project delivery lifecycle following the appropriate governance. The role is also responsible for the physical construction and implementation of solutions
· Establish and maintain key relationships with Business stakeholders across all the Speciality business units.
· Enable and support key functional business plans and strategies
· Successfully implement program/ project change into BAU business operations and Service Delivery
· Ensure that all governance processes are adhered to.
· Lead prioritisation of initiatives based on organizational needs, strategy.
· Ensure business needs/ strategies are addressed with appropriate technical solutions.
· Lead and manage team that will flex in size depending on demand.
· Escalate Program level: Risks, Issues, Dependencies & Resources
· Communication with internal / external stakeholders to make sure awareness of progress, risks and results
· Escalation point for key senior functional business stakeholders
· Program/ Project budget accountability
For full details please apply or contact Tim Philpotts at Morson.