SOFTWARE DEVELOPER .NET, FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME, LOCATED REMOTE & SEDGEFIELD, UP TO £45,000, 48 DAYS LEAVE (26 FRIDAYS OFF / YR), FLEXIBLE WORKING + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced .NET Core Full Stack Developer? Ready for a new challenge with a small vibrant, growing company, great clients focussing on International NGOs with an excellent working environment? If so, Intouch Business have the perfect opportunity for you!
The stand-out .NET Core Software Developer will be capable of delivering using the latest DevOps, .NET Core, MVC / Entity Framework and not afraid to take on new projects and challenges developing complex applications to be used across the world. Intouch are a growing Software Company, working with an interesting variety of large clients specialising in charities and NGOs. Rarely will you find your software skills challenged and rewarded with helping great causes for those in real need around the world. Plus, there is an option to work a 5 day followed by a 4 day week (Friday off) flexible work pattern and for home working.
Under COVID restrictions, Intouch staff are currently working from home, however, there will be a part-return later in the year to their state-of-art offices on the campus at the North East Technology Park in Sedgefield for essential get-togethers. You will work closely as part of this team and the team based at their HQ at Ford near Arundel on the South Coast. There is also the option for South of England candidates to be associated with the Ford office.
What's on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary (total package worth up to £45,000 - dependent on experience)
- Performance bonus
- 10 days in 9 full-time working pattern (every other Friday off), the equivalent of 47.5 days annual leave: 26 days non-working Fridays / year & 21.5 days leave (increases with service) OR...
- Standard working pattern: 5 days / week flexible working & 24 days holiday plus Public Holidays increasing with service
- 38.75 hrs per week or equivalent
- Home / office-based blend - as appropriate
- Aviva Stakeholder pension plan with employer contributions
- Microsoft certification incentivised and supported
- Appraisals and development planning
- Regular socials and company events (post-COVID)
We are looking for ambitious, capable Software Developers; team players who want to deliver innovation and excellence to help our NGO clients and their important work.
You will have the opportunity to be involved and lead in a wide variety of challenging business-critical web applications from new innovative bespoke applications, to products and support encompassing the complete software lifecycle.