Senior Financial Accountant | Advertising Technology | 60k - 70k
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of the UK's most well renowned Advertising Technology businesses in the UK in their search for a Senior Financial Accountant.
They are based in central London, and you will be joining a mid-large sized international finance team. They are a non-corporate, exceptionally friendly, and ambitious team looking to strengthen their finance function.
The business has realised there are some key areas of general compliance which they're looking to improve, and they are looking to centralise this function so that they are reflective of the current environment; lean, efficient, and streamlined. As a result they are looking for an ACA/Audit background qualified accountant with around 1-3 years' industry experience interested in joining a scaling company where you will get to make an extensive amount of consequential changes for the business, many in the short-midterm.
· Improve and implement robust financial controls
· Statutory financial reporting
· Compliance reporting, corporate tax returns, VAT & payroll taxes
· Managing the SAP system from a control standpoint ensuring it is risk free and compliant with local obligations
· Draw in all compliance around the group, streamlining process as much as possible
· Working with European & US compliance ensuring there is a global coherent structure in place
· Communicate accounting issues with auditors at partner level
· Liaising with SAP finance systems team designing new reports, standardizing the way numbers are being pulled out and entering them into stat reports for the group, ensuring it's as optimised as possible
· Act as a proactive business partner to identify opportunities for enhancing transfer pricing effectiveness and efficiencies
· ACA Qualified/Audit background ACCA
· Strong technical skills
· Excellent communicator, and a proactive self-starter
· Consolidation experience
· 1 years' plus in industry
· Top 10 background
· Media / Tech experience
Progression - Continuing down this path can lead to more senior reporting-based role, or a move into Group Financial Controller. Given there is a large team in place there are multiple areas to progress into long term.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Start Date: ASAP (can wait up to a 3 months' notice)
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Please follow us on Twitter @HarmonicGroup