Lead Devops Engineer | Permanent | London
I have an opportunity for a Lead Senior DevOps Engineer to join a well known company within the financial services industry here in London.
They are looking for a Lead Senior DevOps engineer to join the team where you will have hands on experience with either GCP or AWS, Kubernetes, Iac, where you will be building and deploying on to the cloud while leading a team of 6-8 people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to contribute their skill set to a team of engineers.
What you need:
- Cloud Experience - GCP or AWS
- Iac - Terraform
- Hands - on Leadership experience
- Understanding of infrastructure
- Experience in building out centralized functions - migrating and deploying to the cloud.
- Defining and building application architectures for re-platform or re-architect strategies and implement blueprints and patterns for common application architectures.
- Collaboration across the TDI areas such as Cloud Platform, Security, Data, Risk & Compliance areas to create optimum solutions for the business, increasing re-use, creating best practice and sharing knowledge.
- Driving optimisations in the cloud SDLC process to provide productivity improvements, including tools and techniques.
- Enabling the adoption of practices such as SRE and DevSecOps to minimise toil and manual tasks and increase automation and stability.
If this is of interest send your CV to email@example.com and I would be happy to discuss further! Lead Devops Engineer | Permanent | London