Gravitas Consultancy Solutions (GCS) are looking to hire a Sales Manager to join the Head of Business Development in driving the ambitious growth plans of our outcome-based consultancy practice. We are looking for an exceptional individual to develop and take ownership
of executing strategies to build new business
and expand business
with existing customers
This person will have experience of selling outcome-based solutions
and services and be able to evidence the ability to identify, establish and build long-lasting, commercially valuable customer relationships
. They also need to truly buy-in to GCS's values
and way of interacting with all individuals, whether they are customers, colleagues or associates.
This role will be a key contributor in GCS's success and we are looking to hire someone who can come in and have an immediate impact, as well as have the appetite and ability to grow and manage their own Sales team as GCS grows.Responsibilities
- Drive new business and existing customer development activity in GCS target markets.
- Shape and execute your sales strategy for your focus market(s).
- Use all of the channels at your disposal to generate business: your own business development activity and network; the Gravitas recruitment sales consultants; and GCS associates.
- Act as an ambassador for GCS both internally and externally, embodying the company values and way of interacting with customers, colleagues and associates.
- Working closely with the Design and Delivery teams to shape solutions for new customers, and manage existing customer relationships from a sales perspective in order to maximise future sales opportunities.
- Working with Marketing to ensure that customer satisfaction surveys, testimonials and case studies are captured with existing customers.
- Performing own marketing activity to raise awareness and exposure of both your personal brand and the GCS brand in the external market place using channels such as LinkedIn.
- Solutions Sales experience, selling either solutions or services (as opposed to purely transactional sales) and managing every aspect of the sales process from identifying target customers through to prospecting, meeting with clients, qualifying opportunities 'in' or 'out', leading pursuit teams and tender responses, to contract and commercial negotiation and maintaining and building a relationship upon delivery of our services.
- Outcome-based solutions experience.
- Demonstrable success in creating and delivering against sales strategies.
- Evidence of being able to establish and build customer relationships, and develop them into long-term, commercially valuable relationships where a number of solutions / services are procured.
- Experience of meeting, presenting to, building relationships with, identifying opportunities, and negotiating with senior stakeholders from Directors and 'Head of' up to Executive and C-level.
- Evidence of operating and interacting in a way that aligns with a company's values and a genuine belief in embodying these values in every external and internal interaction.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding through selling services or solutions for at least one of the following:
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Microsoft products such as O365, Dynamics, Power BI
- Cyber Security
- Compliance & Risk
- IT Asset Management
- Knowledge and contacts through selling services or solutions in at least one of the following sectors:
- Financial Services
- Central Government
- Travel & Hospitality
- Evidence of cross-selling services and solutions from different areas of the organisation you work for.
This role will be assigned to either the London, Manchester or Leeds Gravitas office and due to the nature of the work GCS carries out and the geography of its customers, the individual is expected to manage their working location work from the most suitable location to be efficient and effective.
These could include but is not limited to:
- Customer Locations
- The regional office closest to a customer location
- The employee's home