1. Investigate and analyze data and process flows in order to understand the availability, meaning and suitability of data to be used in trade booking controls.
2. Define business requirements for proposed controls in order to meet regulatory commitments and business objectives
3. Conduct testing to ensure that delivered functionality meets business requirements
4. Plan and execute seamless go-live of new controls
5. Collaborate effectively with Sales/Trading, Technology, Operations and other functions
1. 10+ years relevant industry controls experience in Markets in-business management, operational risk, middle office, product control, internal audit or other relevant control function
2. Markets experience required
3. Excellent knowledge of trade flow, lifecycle and controls
4. Strong communication skills and experience working with Front Office / Trading and Sales / Technology teams.
CRISIL is an agile and innovative, global analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
CRISIL Privacy Notice
CRISIL respects your privacy. We use your contact information, such as your name, address, and email id, to fulfil your request and service your account and to provide you with additional information from CRISIL and other parts of S&P Global Inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Company") you may find of interest.