Financial Controller | Rapidly Growing Marketing Agency/Martech | 60k - 70k
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of the UK's fastest growing Marketing businesses in the UK in their search for a Financial Controller.
The business has been growing for the last 6 years' and are now looking to double in size over the next 18 months. With support from the CFO you will have the opportunity to be involved with M&A, commercial finance as well as the day to day running of the function.
Culturally the company is fun, they have a fantastic social scene and pride themselves on attracting dynamic, intelligent and driven people.
• Prepare monthly draft Management Accounts for three entities including adjustments for prepayments, accruals, deferred revenue and intercompany balances etc
• Preparation of KPIs, revenue and cash flow forecasts, budgets, ad hoc analysis, year-end audit requests and general information requests
• Carry-out daily bank reconciliations, across multiple accounts which involves a lot of inter-account movements
• Oversight of AP/AR, you will have support from a Finance Assistant but will be expected to ensure accuracy as well as spotting areas to improve processes
• Manage staff and credit card expenses
• Prepare quarterly VAT returns and reconciliation
• In partnership with Operations, manage and ensure the relevance of data in and out of the CRM, platform and related platforms and develop platform expertise supporting stakeholders with training, troubleshooting and update on developments
• Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
Talent that can work in a creative environment and express themselves clearly in non-financial terms whilst also being approachable. A confident person who can work within a team but also on a stand-alone basis is sought. Commercial acumen and experience of negotiating clients T&Cs, payments terms, forecasting profitability, etc., a high priority and essential.
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Proficiency with Excel, data visualization and presentation tools
• Detail Oriented, organized and timely
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Experience gained in the digital marketing sector is desirable, though not essential.
• Management and maintenance of data flow across internal platforms
• Management of Local international bookkeepers
• M&A and consolidation experience is preferred
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
Start Date: ASAP (can wait up to a 3 months' notice)
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Please follow us on Twitter @HarmonicGroup