The Adecco Group is the world's leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.
Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®. The Role:
We are looking for someone to join our IT Team as Software Developer. You'll be working with the team and ours Senior Stakeholders on integrations and System changes, responding to the business needs and making sure our software and tools are fit for purpose.What would be your responsibilities?
To be successful in the role you will have
- Undertake detailed functional analysis of high-level business requirements.
- Produce details business & system requirements (both functional and non-functional) documents to be used in the design process
- Owns a deep functional knowledge of a system and understands the technical implications for modification of a specific function of a system
- Provides consultation and recommendation for improvements, new solutions and modifications
- Translate software requirements into workable programming code in accordance with programming standards
- Maintain software solutions repairing defects and adding enhancements
- Document work, configuration and or code, to allow interpretation by wider audiences
What's in it for you?
- At least 2 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience working with Apex and Lightning
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com customization functionality - Declarative & Custom Built
- Experience in analysis and development
- Experience in development tools and source control
- Experience working in the target project methodology (agile, scrum, waterfall etc.)
- Salesforce certifications including (Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I)
From AI to the gig economy, the world of work is changing quickly. But for us, it's not about the following change, it's about predicting it and being a positive influence in shaping the future of work.
You can help us do it. Together we help hundreds of thousands of organisations with their talent needs and enable millions of people to develop their skills and exceed their potential. Every day, our work helps empower people, boost economies, and provide value to society. You can be a part of this amazing story too.
We believe in talent, not labels. As a people business, our expertise and energy are always going into improving everyone's chances of being part of the world of work. Our people are at the core of our business. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive culture for everyone to feel supported in their day-to-day work and during their development throughout their career. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment is to provide equal opportunity regardless of, for example, your gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We also engage with employers to develop programmes and pathways that embrace diverse talent and promote more inclusive employment worldwide through partnerships and other initiatives. We recognise and celebrate the value of difference and how it makes us faster, smarter and more innovative.