As a Clinical Specialist
for this global image guided surgery and surgical robotics company, you'll support spine surgeons in operating theatres across the UK.
- A unique opportunity to join a pioneering medical technology company producing state-of-the-art surgical robotics, image guided surgery and surgical imaging systems which deliver less invasive, more efficient, and more cost-effective spinal care with improved patient outcomes.
- As a Clinical Specialist, you'll demonstrate the equipment, manage clinical assessments / trials, and provide a high standard of clinical support to ensure spine surgeons realise the full value of the advanced technology.
- Proactively support the renowned international spinal implant partner and their team of sales consultants during live cases, you'll become a valued extension of both the customers' and partner's teams due to your friendly and professional expertise.
- Covering specialist cases across the UK with regular travel and some overnight stays.
- Worldwide market leader with advanced surgical robotics and surgical navigation medical device systems to support spine surgery. This vibrant company provides superb ongoing training and support and is a company people are proud to be a part of.
- You must have experience in the surgical operating theatre setting. This could be as an ODP, Scrub Nurse or as an experienced Clinical Specialist or Application Specialist working for a surgical medical device company. Experience in supporting spine surgery is welcomed but not essential.
- Clear and confident communication skills, well presented, professional, self-motivated, enjoy learning new technology and training others.
- Happy to travel across the UK, an ideal base being in or close to London, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Northampton, Reading, Luton, Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham. Other UK locations happily considered!
- Salary of £35-50,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, company car or cash allowance, and excellent benefits.
Call, email or apply now for full details...