We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We've innovated and taken a new approach to delivering ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work. Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.Job Description
As a Team Leader, you are responsible for ensuring consistency of approach & process across all Customer Support teams.What You Will Do
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the team
- Motivate, coach, inspire and develop everyone within the team
- Ensure that support cases are prioritised in line with agreed parameters
- Take ownership of customer escalations on a regular basis, striving for timely resolution and performing root cause analysis where required
- Manage the performance and development of everyone within the team. This incorporates 1:1 reviews, supporting personal development plans, ongoing coaching and conducting 6 monthly and annual performance development reviews
- Proactively manage and plan the resolution of all outstanding customer support cases within your area of remit. This includes driving resolution %, whilst also effectively managing aged support cases, with up to date plans to resolve all outstanding cases.
- Effectively plan and review resource availability of the team to ensure adequate resources are available to meet forecast demand. To reassess plans on an ongoing basis and make any necessary adjustments to shrinkage.
- Work with support manager to ensure through induction procedures for new starters.
- As part of the leadership tea, you will be responsible for driving improvements and creating enthusiasm regarding change.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and development, measuring success.
- You will need to drive the achievement of SLA's and KPI's, including measuring, monitoring, managing, and communicating. You will set SMART objectives to support any key areas of focus.
- To comply with the company's information and security requirements and all the company's business procedures, policies, and ISO/BS standards.
Nice To Have
- It would be desirable to have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Experience of leading a geographically segregated team with demanding work schedules
- Previous experience of working as a Team Leader or Manager in a SaaS software business would be desirable
- You like to interact & build relationships with people at all levels and are able to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent data reporting, presentation and communication skills
- Clear focus on customers, performance, and results
- High level of initiative and responsibility, self-reliant action
- You have an excellent knowledge & grasp of the Customer Support process
- You like to work together and learn lot from an experienced team
- You love to work on your own next to feeling proud to be part of a team and achieving success together
- Knowledge on a given Unit4 ERP module would be an asset
- Knowledge or experience with ServiceNow
- Previous experience of working within Corporate IT
- ITIL knowledge
A chance to participate in the development of an international leading software firm. At Unit4, you have the freedom and autonomy to be successful. An attractive salary while working in a challenging international environment. Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other. At Unit4 we invest in your personal and professional growth. We don't focus on how many days you work, we trust you on delivering results - thus, we have an unlimited vacation policy.