We're looking for a frontend-leaning full stack developer who has experience with PHP/Symfony 4+ (or other modern PHP frameworks and open to the transition). A passion for delivering solid frontend code and experience with modern technologies such as React is a must.
You will be joining a small team of developers working on a SaaS platform that empowers non-technical people to build bots on communication platforms like Workplace by Facebook and Microsoft Teams.
You will need to be keen to learn and grow, enjoy working alongside other developers, possess an eye for detail, and excited to be part of a rapidly growing product team and startup.
Interested in applying? We'd love to talk!Responsibilities Will Include
- Taking part in the planning and delivery of product functionality.
- Lending your thoughts/experience toward solutions to technical and process-based challenges.
- Learning/applying yourself toward exploration of new technologies.
- Being part of a growing team building an exciting SaaS product.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- Solid understanding/experience of Modern PHP frameworks (such as Symfony), Doctrine ORM.
- Unit & functional testing front & back end.
- An interest in messaging, automation and bots and a passion for building products and being part of a growing product team.
- A self-starter who enjoys working remotely.
- Attention to detail and keen to continually improve.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Be part of an award winning team with a unique and super friendly company culture
- Flexible hours
- Training budget
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Share options
- Worldwide travel opportunities (pandemic willing)
- Be part of building something bigger with excellent career progression
We believe that attitude is often much more important than learnt skills. We're good people, who operate with integrity, trustworthiness and reliability. We're a team who cares about and supports one another, our customers and the industry. We're looking for people with high standards, who care about the details, push the boundaries and always deliver. We want people who actively seek feedback and always look for ways to improve, as individuals and as a company.
The Bot Platform is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic.