Consumer Additions are partnering with a Fine Watch brand to recruit a Retail Marketing Manager. This role is an excellent opportunity to grow within a global brand and play a crucial part of the growth of the retail marketing department.
The ideal candidate will gravitate toward the level of responsibility within this role as you will be tasked with identifying ways to deliver excellent marketing campaigns across the retail environment.
Salary level £30,000 - £40,000 + Generous benefits package.
- Manage the marketing campaigns and strategy across retail
- Ensure that all customer profiling is effecting and efficient
- Responsible for best practice reporting and performance analysis
- Insight into the customer experience/journey and understanding how to target with the ideal content
- Carry out reviews into the end-consumer communications channels: EDMs, Social, Digital, Events etc
- Review the ways in which the business can work with retailers to implement/improve on influencer marketing through affiliate partnerships
- Monitor and lead co-op digital marketing strategy
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience within a retail marketing environment
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Excellent budget management and strong ability to negotiate
- Sound IT skills
- Proactive and flexible approach to working
- Deadline driven and results orientated
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.