Consumer Additions are partnering with a privately owned fashion retail business to recruit an Accounts Receivable Co-Ordinator to the business in their South West London based head office.
- Manage the sales ledger ensuring receipts are posted and allocated, and the ledger is kept up to date.
- Ensure the timely collection of balances due in order to minimise the company's risk of bad debts and proactively manage slow and late payers.
- Produce and send out weekly report of wholesale receipts.
- Run the daily invoice run plus raise any manual sales invoice or credit note on request.
- Issue monthly statements to customers.
- Liaise with the wholesale department to review the sales ledger weekly, ensuring any issues are highlighted.
- Produce and send out weekly credit held list.
- Calculate and post 3rd party concession commission and allocate remittances.
- Calculate and produce commission statements for all agents.
- Respond to both internal and external enquiries concerning sales ledger transactions.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience of working within an Accounts department.
- Able to demonstrate relevant professional experience/professional or academic qualifications
- Strong numerical skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and IT skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong levels of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Dedicated and responsible approach to job role.
- Ability to work both independently and within a small team.
- Flexible in working hours (particularly at month-end).
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions.com/privacy-policy/. In the meantime, make sure you are following us on LinkedIn.