As the Fuse Customer Success Director, you will be responsible for the success of a portfolio of clients with Tryzens in the UKI region.
This role ensures client success and retention through effective relationship building and roadmap support. You will play an important role in enabling Tryzens to deliver on its strategic priorities, including but not limited to helping clients leverage & improve their integrations, cross-sell & up-sell Fuse services and manage renewals; building relationships with key stakeholders (internal and client) to deliver on these objectives.
The scope of work will require high-quality problem-solving skills, strong understanding of the eCommerce market & 3rd party technologies and the ability to distil macro trends into actionable insights.
Key performance indicators that you will be measured on include
Key ResponsibilitiesRelationship Building
- Knowledge of and relationship with your clients.
- Client satisfaction, retention, and loyalty to Tryzens Fuse.
- Up take of new services and contribution.
- Achieving financial targets per client.
- Customer NPS being positive.
- Consistent delivery of quarterly strategic insights leading to account growth.
- Ensuring effective quarterly completion and action plans from the QBR process per client.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at Exec and operational levels, keeping frequent contact/providing content updates to sustain positive relationships.
- Managing customer adoption of Services and on-going support / optimisation of accounts
- Networking with clients to develop new contacts and opportunity for revenue.
- Build strong relationships with Business Development team members to be introduced into strong prospects pre signing.
- Build strong relationships with Delivery team members across client portfolio.
- Liaise with the UK based client success team to share knowledge and strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships across technical partners (ie Salesforce Partnerships team) to share knowledge and maintain high levels of service.
- Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues, supporting best in class results for clients through people development.
- Ensuring all new work/Change Requests quoted are within client margin guidelines and any variation internally approved before committing.
- Conduct financial modelling and review to actively support contract renewals and new client on-boarding.
- Review/track and understanding the profitability of client accounts.
- Work with the MD, UKI & VP, Fuse to set client revenue targets (monthly/annually), monitor and report on performance vs targets.
- Lead ad-hoc commercial discussions with clients to agree to projects under 'special terms' to utilise any available Tryzens bench during quieter operational periods.
- Create a repeatable and transferable framework for managing our clients that focusses not only on our commercial benefit, but on their needs & goals.
- Form a bridge between our internal technical specialists & the client's, creating a roadmap of potential development enhancements & driving revenue.
- Leverage market trends & in-depth knowledge to inform roadmap decisions & priority.
- Consult on best practice functionality within specific types (verticals) of integrations.
- Keeping abreast of market conditions to be able to price our products and services competitively.
- Manage client expectations and deliver solutions that meet these expectations, whilst being commercially beneficial to Tryzens.
- Track and report a Net Promoter Score for each client across several functional stakeholders per client.
- Maintain accurate records of current client contracts and flag upcoming renewals for re-signing/re-negotiation and manage these through to signature.
- Utilise internal and external data streams to develop relevant strategic insights for clients and their technical roadmap.
- Manage the Quarterly Business Review process with existing clients; consistently looking for new ways to create additional value and expand our service offerings within each client.
- Strong eCommerce experience - understanding of the full spectrum of technologies required for managing a successful eCommerce store. In depth knowledge of the major eCommerce platforms is an advantage.
- Familiarity with eCommerce integrations (plug-ins, cartridges) is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working in a client support role.
- Experience in project management or service delivery. Ability to translate between technical & commercial contacts is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Customer success focused. Experience creating a client success programme is an advantage.
- Solutions oriented with good problem-solving skills.
- Professional approach.
- Results driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive and take initiative.
- Team player.
- Flexible, Hands on approach.
Equal Opportunity Statement
- Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Work From Home
- cycle-to-work scheme
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity and encourage everyone to respond. Tryzens is an equal opportunity employer and every applicant will be considered without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity.