Change Public Practice are working exclusively with a Big 4 Firm, who are keen to appoint a number of ambitious External Audit Senior Managers to support their extensively growing and newly structured Team in the UK. This is a super exciting time to join this team, where you'll be a core member of the team as the newly structured Team and their strategy take form. You'll have genuine opportunities to progress in your career and support in order to succeed. You'll be a core Senior Manager of this forward thinking team who have ambitious growth plans involving you helping drive the new business development. These really are outstanding career opportunities!
The clients you'll work with include Private Equity owned businesses, the UK's largest privately owned businesses and high growth, dynamic entrepreneurial companies. You'll have the opportunity to work directly with owners, building relationship from an early stage and working with them throughout the business life-cycle to deliver high value add propositions, with significant capital markets opportunities. The Private Markets business is a multi-million audit and assurance market and this Big 4 have already demonstrated great success, and high growth in this sector, over the past 2 years.
We are looking for candidates who are very strong technically in IFRS and UK GAAP ideally, combined with a focus on exemplary client service delivery, exceptional quality, excellent people skills and a keen interest in helping to develop new business, primarily in the private entity sector. There are opportunities for both Financial Services and Non Financial Services Senior Managers, or you can be involved in a mix of the 2 key sectors.
This Firm believe in leading with inclusion and developing and empowering their people. They have an excellent culture of mutual respect and recognition as well a flexible working environment, so let us know the working patterns that best suit your needs. This Big 4 have invested in and continue to invest in ED&I, and therefore before exploring this role further, we'd like to encourage candidates with relevant qualifications and skills to apply.
As a Key Senior Manager of the Team you'll be:
· Managing a fantastic portfolio of varied private clients
· Guiding your team and clients on technical issues
· Leading on quality and exceptional client service delivery
· Identifying and developing other business opportunities with clients and new business opportunities through internal and external networking and word-of-mouth
· Understanding clients and their industry, appreciating market factors affecting clients and adding value to clients
· Coaching, mentoring and developing your team, including performance management and constructive feedback
· Collaborating, networking and sharing your ideas with your team
· A relevant qualification is required - i.e. CA, ACA, ACCA
Skills and experience required to be considered:
· High proficiency in IFRS and ideally in UK GAAP
· Competent in managing a varied private client portfolio and developing the portfolio further
· Excellent decision maker
· Ability to add value to clients
· Genuine interest in the market, industry and clients you work with
· Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and oral) with all stakeholders
· Confident at building rapport with clients and maintaining excellent relationships
· Great role model for colleagues and ambassador for the firm
· Flexibility to adapt to challenges
· Self-motivated, taking responsibility for your own personal development and that of your team, including setting an example to others around you
· Excellent technological skills, including high proficiency in the Office 365 suite of products
Personal Attributes Include:
· Personal value of delivering high quality work, exceptional client service, contributing to new business and an excellent coach and mentor to your team
· Self-driven with a high level of drive for success, a positive attitude, enthusiastic outlook, agile mind and resilient in times of pressure
· Excellent attention to detail as well as the ability to see the bigger picture and connect the two
· A team player who collaborates and communicates with respect
· Inquisitive mind with a strong passion for helping clients
· An ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals both internally and externally
You'll receive a competitive remuneration package, flexible benefits, excellent L&D and flexible working arrangements.