Cyber crime and threats are evolving across the globe. We are developing cutting-edge solutions to defeat these threats - and our software engineers are at the heart of our vital work.
We use an Agile/Scrum methodology and you'll be involved in the full software development lifecycle. The technologies we have at our disposal are second to none, so you can also expect exposure to AWS, Java, Cucumber and everything in between.
You will work as a Software Engineer within an Agile software delivery team, involved in deployments across different disciplines to add value to the business areas.Key Skills:
- Ability to work in an Agile delivery team
- Ability to design, build and run code using industry best practice
- Experience producing and deploying applications in a production environment through a CI/CD pipeline
- Ability to perform to a high standard when given an elevated level of independence and autonomy
- Willingness to collaborate together with more other engineers in defining the evolvement of best practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of practice and code within your team
- Willingness to try, test and experiment with new tech / tools