Program ManagerTechnology -
SDC and Product ManagementLocation -
London, UKCompensation -
Competitive (including bonus)Your role
In the role of Principal - Program & Product Management, you will take end-to-end responsibility for a portfolio of projects. You will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our clients with innovative high-quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Required
- At least 10 years of Experience in Program & Product Management. Scrum and Agile expertise preferred.
- Experience in successfully delivering projects in Client's Matrix environment (Multiple vendors/teams involved in any single project)
- Manage portfolio of projects - Deliverables, Critical Paths, Dates, Budget/ Forecast
- Experience in Manufacturing, Pharma, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Retail, or other key market verticals
- Ensure 'Strategic partner (vendor) is adhering to and meeting service levels based on contractual obligations
- Manage all projects and work request prioritization in conjunctions with BRMs to optimize resources
- Receive, review, modify all SOWs to meet business needs
- Obtain necessary approvals
- Chair meetings with Design, Data, Development, Change Management teams
- Close partnership with PMO VPs to synchronize front end & backend work
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least of 10 years of experience with Information Technology.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.Why Infosys
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.