We are looking for a content marketer with strong SEO knowledge who enjoys working in a fast-paced & fun environment. Do you wear a strategic hat but can also be hands-on in your role? Are you an excellent communicator, writer, and storyteller? Do you love being metric-driven and work closely with sales teams? If so, this role may be a perfect fit for you.
We are searching for a knowledgeable content marketer who is passionate about helping our sales team drive revenue. In this role, you will be leading our content strategy as well as creating high performing blogs, well-crafted Case Studies, manage our social media channels & Podcast and more.
· Work with the VP Global Marketing to define, develop and lead the company's content strategy in order to fuel their inbound marketing engine.
· Create content that adds value to the customer journey, resulting ultimately in MQLs, pipeline and revenue.
· Plan and execute the production of SEO optimized content for the website.
· Liaise with external Podcast agency.
· Manage the company's social media channels.
· Create and write effective marketing assets such as Case Studies, One Pagers, E-books, etc
· Challenge the current set up and suggest more efficient ways of achieving better results.
· Measure and offer actionable recommendations to improve our marketing performance.
· Report on content performance in relation to OKRs.
· Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
· 3-5 years' experience in Content Marketing, SEO or Digital Marketing functions.
· Knowledge of the B2B SaaS Industry or Sales Development is desired
· Advanced knowledge of SEO tools & Google Analytics.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills required, ability to take ownership of content development and strategy.
· Soft-skills: Result-driven, analytical, hands-on attitude, organized and process driven. Able to multitask, commit to deadlines and work in alignment with sales and marketing management.
Basic Salary: £ 30,000 - £ 35,000 depending on experience.
Operatix is a respected player in the Sales Development industry, helping B2B SaaS vendors generate sales & revenue through high performing sales development teams.
The company has been growing exponentially since its inception in 2012 and has over 200 employees across their offices in EMEA and North America.
Our people define our success, and we pride ourselves in providing an environment where our team members can thrive and succeed in their careers, whilst also having fun.
We value our talent and have a strong 'promote from within' culture, where team members can grow their careers alongside the business.
If you are looking for a fun atmosphere where your talent will be recognized, apply to join Operatix.