Pitch have partnered with a well known and established professional services company in the West Midlands who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their marketing team in Birmingham. This role would suit someone who has worked in a similar role within professional services. Whilst sector experience is an advantage, our client won't discard anybody who has experience as a Marketing Manager within a corporate environment.
The position is very diverse and includes a multitude of responsibilities in the following areas of the business:
General duties include:
- Marketing Planning and Development.
- PR and Communications.
- Website and Social Media.
- Marketing Events and Seminars.
- Preparation of reports as necessary including return on investment reports, summaries of performance against key metrics (for example, on email campaigns, social media usage, follower growth, website traffic etc).
- Production of monthly reports on PR activity and of website enquiries.
- Undertaking any task reasonably expected in the absence of more junior, or senior colleagues.
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment initiatives and in particular to support on graduate (trainee) recruitment through attendance at law fairs, provision of materials for law fairs, digital marketing support, social media activity and other activities designed to develop the employer brand as required.
- Marketing professional with experience of working in a similar legal professional services role.
- CIM qualification preferred but not essential.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail including proof reading.
- Outstanding time management skills and an ability to prioritise a busy and ever-changing workload.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines and within set budgets.
- Comfortable delegating work to marketing colleagues and external suppliers.
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel is essential.
- Experience of SEO (paid and organic) desirable but not essential.
- Good copy writing skills.
- Client-focused approach to working with both internal and external clients.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills as the business's needs evolve e.g image editing, basic design tasks and basic video/podcast editing.
Our client is looking to move quite quickly with this role. For more information, please reach out to Steve Smaylen via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via mobile (07545311 615).