Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for conducting a full review and repositioning exercise of the Stannp.com brand. Stannp.com has evolved over the last 7 years organically, developing many workflows and features to win clients. The SaaS platform now is extensive, and an overall consideration needs to be given to where it sits in the market and the key benefits which are relevant to vertical markets.
The role will be to liaise with all stakeholder departments such as Sales, Tech, Production, Operations & Directors to consider in detail what the core messaging should be. The aim will be to optimise new customers acquisition rates and to nudge existing customers to utilise new relevant features.
Stannp.com has launched in the USA, these US clients have different requirements than the UK. The positioning of the US offering needs to be considered to satisfy this market. The US opportunity is 5x larger than the UK and the company is looking to drive growth in this territory (new office opened in Denver, Colorado). Canada will be the next territory to come onstream.
The role will be to developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. Your market research will help guide you when creating this content. You will collaborate with other internal teams to develop our strategy for product launches and product positioning. You will be the 'voice of the customer' within Stannp, researching consumer needs and experiences.Responsibilities
- Research our market's consumer preferences then target and segment our customers effectively based on this research
- Collaborate with sales team to create marketing content that will enable the sales team to showcase our product
- Create product marketing content that clearly and effectively communicates our value-proposition
- Manage product launches, feature releases, and product positioning
Our Values & Goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related area
- 5+ years' of developing marketing campaigns
- SaaS product marketing experience preferred
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing welcomed
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
" to be the Market Leader & Go-To brand for Postal Communications"
- Simple: Business processes designed to delight the customer
- Attitude: Anything is possible with planning & flexible solutions
- Respectful: Our team is our family; our clients are our guests & our plant is our home
- Secure: In all aspects of the user cycle
- Value: Deliver for customers & retain them for the long term
- Competitive salary circa £50-£60k per annum
- Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company Social events
- Free Parking
- Company Sick Pay
We value the diversity of our employees and aim to recruit a workforce which reflects this. Stannp welcomes applicants from all suitably qualified individuals, irrespective of their age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances. If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be part of our growing team, we want to hear from you!