Your New Company:
Specialising in the food manufacturing sector, this client offers a diverse role within a company that manufactures within a bakery environment.
Working within a small team of multi-skilled engineers, you will ideally have experience of fast moving manufacturing environments with an electrical bias, but sound mechanical knowledge. What is on offer?
- £39k Salary
- Three Shifts Pattern (06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 & 22:00-06:00 Monday-Friday)
- Time served engineer, preferably from the Food/FMCG Industry
- Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. HNC/HND/ONC/OND
- Accustomed to fast paced and challenging working environments
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Machinery experience with lidding, provers, slicers, thermo-formers, flow wrappers, twin headed/single headed metal detection, conveyors, label coding and ovens.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Food/FMCG engineering and be accustomed to fast paced environments.
ADR Specialists Ltd are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency.
- Work in partnership with the Maintenance manager, production staff and technicians to carry out repairs to process equipment and plant machinery.
- Electrically biased but mechanical aptitude also required.
- Working to the expected hygiene standards within food production.
- Troubleshooting and practical fault finding on plant and mechanical/electrical machinery.
- Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules.
- Following site H&S procedures and reporting any risks via the internal reporting process.