In-House Senior Tax Manager, InsuranceCentral London - working from home 3 days per week£90,000 - £110,000 + bonuses & benefits
A major insurance business is seeking a progression-focused In-House Senior Tax Manager, reporting to the Head of Corporate and International Tax. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of entities in numerous countries within the EMEA & LATAM region. They will focus on ensuring direct tax compliance and reporting obligations are met; however will also be responsible for tax authority audits, providing support to the business on a variety of technical, international tax issues, business partnering with other in-house and specialist tax/finance stakeholders.
The opportunity sits within the corporate and international tax team and involves both a high degree of autonomy and managing/developing a team. Overall, this makes an ideal opportunity for the experienced Tax Manager/Senior Tax Manager from the professional services who is seeking a promising career in-house.The successful candidate's CV
- ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable experience within the financial services (insurance experience preferred).
- Likely trained within a top professional practice, but prior tax experience with a complex and multinational organisation is essential.
- Tax accounting experience under IFRS, or UK/US GAAP is essential
- Some experience with international tax advisory and coordinating projects in pan-European jurisdictions is essential
- Mainstream European language skills are advantageous but not essential