Penetration Testers and Team Lead OpportunitiesHome based 3 days/week - West London Office 1-2 days
RBW is excited to have partnered with one of Europe's Leading Entertainment, Media and Communications companies with over 24 million customers in 7 countries, to source a number of Cyber Security Analysts to work with them on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun, inclusive, expert team where you will adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of an ever changing and evolving business.Your key day to day responsibilities will include:
You'll have key relevant skills including:
- Design, plan and execute hands-on penetration testing and red-team activities on a variety of technologies across different products and services.
- Demonstrable experience leading penetration testing teams and managing large scale projects (Team Lead)
- Hands-on experience in common types of penetration testing such as web/application and infrastructure testing, wireless network testing, VoIP, firewall rule set review (At least 6-8 years' experience for a senior position).
- Strong experience and understanding of open source, freeware, and commercial vulnerability assessment tools
- High level of experience with penetration testing frameworks
- Ability to conduct manual penetration testing and validation, not reliant on automated scanners
- For more information, please apply without delay!