Job Title: R&D Information Systems Manager
Based on site (Cambridge, England) - Part Remote Role
Pay Rate: Up to £60/hour (37.5 hours/week) - INSIDE of IR35
Initial 12 Month Contract (Extension Performance Dependent)
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
• Participates in both group and cross-functional process improvement and development initiatives.
• Effectively translates business processes into clear and concise documentation in support of training execution
• Remain knowledgeable of industry trends and system impacts and communicate new developments with potential business impacts internally
• Communicates the status of ongoing projects to DOSP team.
• Demonstrates strong time and project management skills.
• Maintains constructive and positive interactions with colleagues.
• Represents the organization as a technical contact for projects.
Specific Responsibilities and Skills for the Position:
• Lead the DOSP International group with the design of training and providing analysis and documentation support as needed. Work closely with US colleagues to align on initiatives and deliverables.
• Help design and update eLearning packages for existing and new applications
• Provide cover and support for training duties where required on an ad hoc basis.
• Help produce and update materials where require supporting group initiatives and deliverables (e.g. Affiliate support)
• Contribute to the group efforts on user acceptance testing including the preparation of materials and support the execution of testing.
• Support the launch of system upgrades and new system implementations with hypercare sessions.
• Develop and coach team members in best training practices and build group capability.
Experience, Education, and Requirements:
• Requires prior experience in the development and delivery of system related training.
• Requires prior experience of eLearning authoring with specialist applications (e.g. Articulate) and design methodologies and principals for the best user learning experience.
• Requires an in-depth understanding of office applications
• Must be able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously to achieve goals and satisfy customers.
• Must be able to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes, priorities, and deadlines.
• Must be able to streamline processes to add value.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
• Detailed oriented, systematic, and rapid learner.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, technical and organizational skills.
• Persuasive writer with strong verbal communication skills.
• An in-depth familiarity with pharmaceutical development and global Regulatory submissions is preferred.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Please reach out to me on 020 3326 4116 or email me at Hcorson@i-pharmconsulting.com!