Consumer Additions have partnered with a fast-growth luxury fashion brand who are looking to take on a hungry Brand Marketing Manager. This role will appeal to those who are looking to grow out their experience and become a Head of Marketing within a growing business.
This individual will be responsible for developing brand strategies, marketing plans, and brand partnerships to drive business growth. The candidate should feel comfortable working cross-functionally to execute these strategies and ensure brand consistency.
£40,000 - £50,000 with very generous benefits. Potential for options in the future. Responsibilities
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure consistency in brand-related decisions
- Analyse and report on brand performance to determine ROI
- Monitor market and consumer trends
- Develop brand partnerships cross the luxury space
- Lead and develop strategic projects pipeline
- Working with external agencies on marketing/digital projects
- Identify strong customer segments and apply successful campaigns to that group
- Outline strong performing areas of the brand as well as improve underperforming segments
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' brand management or marketing experience
- Background within the luxury consumer goods space
- Ability to adapt and have a 'can-do' attitude
- Loves menswear fashion