This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).Job Description/Duties
Everywoman is looking for an Event Admin Assistant to join our events team. The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills and a keen interest in events.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to learn more about working within a small, dynamic team. In this role, they will have the opportunity to use their organisational, communication and design skills working in a fast-moving environment. You'll be working remotely with a great team of colleagues, but will have a line manager and there are regular online team meetings to attend. You will be encouraged to use your initiative, communicate and develop new ideas.
MAIN DUTIES/AREAS OF LEARNING
- To maintain key databases/logs for all events eg finalist/award nominations.
- Create related event materials such as evaluation forms, PowerPoint presentation templates, briefing documents, delegate lists and exhibition flyers.
- Send out event-related communications to key stakeholders
- Support event managers in delivering contractual sponsor deliverables
- Produce and upload relevant event web content, case studies and success stories in line with the web strategy
- Onsite support at all events - assist in event setup and key responsibilities on the day (all events are virtual at the moment but we do expect to return to in-person events at some point)
- Post Event procedures - a collation of evaluation forms, de-brief notes, testimonials, all relevant logs
- Produce post-event reports for sponsors
- General event support -minute taking and other ad hoc administrative duties supporting the events team and Directors.
This is a Kickstarter Scheme position (candidate must be on, or have applied for, Universal Credit).
- The candidate will have ideally completed a degree or equivalent.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with an eye for detail.
- A working knowledge of PPT and excel. Design skills a plus.
- A passion for delivering everything at a consistently high standard and to develop their personal skill set.
- Must be; Deadline-driven, a Communicator, Digitally Savvy, Self-Motivated, Energetic and Personable.