Our client is a well established and diverse Energy business. Operating internationally, they are busy and growing and require a Group Financial Planning Manager to own, develop, coordinate and deliver the group's forward-looking financial and management reporting & analysis, including budgeting, forecasting and short-term cash forecasting.
• Leads the group's annual budget and periodic forecast activities and responsible for preparing a
consolidated budget/forecast presentation and report for the CFO and Board.
• Undertakes reviews of divisional budget and forecast submissions
• Forecasting, monitoring and reporting on the Group's cash flow, treasury and funding position to
ensure that the group's liquidity and working capital position satisfies its needs.
• Works with the divisional finance team to prepare the consolidated budgets and reforecasts.
• Supports with financial planning activities as required.
• Supporting the Group FC in providing group and/or divisional forecasts to support the external audit scope of work (e.g. going-concern testing, impairment testing)
• Supporting the Group FC and CFO in developing and subsequently reporting on the group KPIs.
• Supporting the Group FC and CFO in designing, developing and subsequently producing and
maintaining periodic internal management reports, incorporating financial and operational
performance analysis and commentary.
• Supports with the Group Financial Reporting Manager with budget vs actual performance analysis.
• Designs and documents modelling and forecasting standards for the Group.
• Supporting the Head of Corporate Development with the consolidated group economic models and associated presentations.
• Supporting the Head of Corporate Development with information requests associated with
fundraising activities and other transactions.
• Ad-hoc support with Financial Reporting matters.
• Ad-hoc project/transactional assistance
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Qualified accountant status (ACCA/ACMA/ACA).
- Strong planning, budgeting and financial modelling experience
- Strong modelling experience
- Good reporting, accounting and financial control experience
- Financial consolidation systems experience and improving systems and process design.
- Strong Excel skills
The is a permanent position based in London. The company has been incredibly flexible and supportive of its people during Covid and is planning on operating a 3/2 day office/home working hybrid model moving forwards. Salary range is £70-75,000.
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you and your experience meets the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com. Every application will be responded to although due to the anticipated volume of applications it may take a bit time!