Templeton & Partners is an international Workforce Consulting organization, supporting our clients in attracting the best talent around the digital transformation. In this context, we are currently looking for an: Customer Project Buyer - Slough, Amsterdam or BrusselsThe Role:
· Be responsible to collect and negotiate the third party costs to be delivered to Sales when answering a request for proposal.
· Review and ensure terms and conditions we have with our customer are the same as what we have with our supplier.
· Liaise with buyers working at group level to use properly our master contract and revert to the Sales team
· Be in close communication with the sales team to understand challenge of the customer and support for the product and service we source externallyLocation: Slough, Amsterdam or BrusselsQualifications / Experience Required:
- Minimum Graduate in finance, sourcing, commercial., fluent English (oral & written), Microsoft office. powerpoint and excel, word, outlook
- Minimum 2 years buyer experience
Nice to have:
- Exposure to multinational environment, experience in Telecom industry
- Excellent use of Excel (level of pivot table, vlookup functionality / macro not needed); Powerpoint; Enterprise Networking
- Ability to engage, interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and speed, meet deadlines
- Open minded and willing to learn, confident and contribute - Ability to influence, convince
- ability to present and defend a position in a meeting
Nice to have:
- Worked in multicultural environment
Looking forward to speaking with you.