DAI is a leading software company engineering solutions throughout the Logistics Industry. Within our chosen sectors and technologies we are market leaders in the delivery of, on time and to budget, business critical software systems. At our core, we are leading experts, delivering (and then supporting), sometimes complex, software led solutions better than our competitors, and as a result we help our customers to achieve true competitive advantage through the delivery of effective and dependable solutions.
We attribute our success to the talented and dedicated people we employ who thrive in our professional, dynamic and cooperative environment where achievement is quickly recognised and rewarded. Our staff have a 'can do' approach to business, and are of the highest calibre, delivering effective solutions to the cost we have committed to, in the agreed timescales, as we understand meeting timescales are critical to project success.
DAI is a fully owned division of Dematic, an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centers, manufacturing facilities and service centers located in more than 25 countries, Dematic's global network of 8,000 employees have helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world's leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, a global leader in industrial trucks, supply chain solutions and related services, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive schemes designed to reward individual contribution and performance
- Group personal pension plan with generous Company contributions
- Holidays - 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Health Scheme (non-contributory for employees)
- Opportunity for international travel
- Life assurance
- Working at newly refurbished Manchester campus which includes a gym
· Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
· A team player with a desire to learn more
· You like a challenge and are willing to take responsibility
· Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, testing methodologies and tools
· At least 3 years' experience of testing software, ideally in a commercial environment
· Experience of test case generation, test data design and test methodologies
· Excellent observation skills and high attention to detail
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlinesDesirable Skills·
Experience of real-time environments
· Occasionally required to spend time on customer sites.
· Experience of working in Kanban and/or Scrum teams
· Ability to report testing status to the project team
· Ability to produce clear and concise testing documentation
· ISTQB/ISEB Foundation certificate in Software Testing
· Experience of working with automated testing toolsets / environments.