Senior Technical Manager.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Senior Technical Manager within our clients company who are passionate about cyber security. Their aim is to safeguard customers while supporting their needs with cyber security products and therefore need a Senior Technical Manager who shares their passion and enthusiasm in this area.
As a European specialist in this field our client are continuously innovating to offer an international cyber defence approach with the objective to develop, identify, and respond to cyber threats through a range of different services such as encryption, key management and consultancy services.
As the Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for fulfilling the technical activities within the company. As part of your role you will work directly with the Head of Engineering and will present up to and including Director level.
As a Senior Technical Manager you will have key responsibilities within the team which include:
- Managing and developing an integrative system engineering team in the development, delivery, and support of the company's products and systems.
- Will determine the general systems engineering procedures needed to accomplish technical and programmatic objectives.
- Executing one or more of the key systems engineering (e.g. requirements engineering, system design, and/or operation and support) and/or systems engineering management processes.
What our client is looking for in their Senior Technical Manager:
- Great level of knowledge of AGILE, DEV OPS and NPI.
- Experience delivering top quality, market leading products.
- Has the ability to deliver on projects on a large or small scale.
Our client's Senior Technical Manager will have the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent to) in an Engineering-related discipline as well as have relevant experience in a fitting system engineering environment.
You will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance to undertake the role.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working with the option to gain an additional 12 days holiday.
- Company bonus.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with a renowned market leader as well as with individuals who are experts in their fields.
If you are interested in this incredible role as a Senior Technical Manager, please contact Caoimhe.McCormick@ansonmccade for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94505574