About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
Genesis is a global business unit of Technip Energies, providing impartial consulting services to its clients in traditional hydrocarbon and the energy industries. We have an unrivalled track record of bringing high-impact solutions to clients. Our mission is to be a trusted advisor on the journey to a sustainable future. We're problem solvers who are at the forefront of innovation and our world-class experience, individual expertise and collective wisdom is what differentiates Genesis in today's market.
From Engineers and Specialists to Project Managers and Support Staff, spread across 13 countries, our people thrive in a dynamic, proactive business that's balanced with a deep sense of environmental responsibility. Never standing still, we see limitless possibilities for our solutions; and our knowledge sharing, collaboration and innovative thinking are just a few of the ways we fuel our energy for what we do.Scope of Work:
Provision of Project Engineering services to support project and engineering management on Pre-FEED, FEED, and Execution phase projects. Services will include but not be limited to:
It is essential that applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Champion and resolve engineering challenges hindering progress
- Assist EM in the coordination of FEED project activities to ensure engineering discipline teams are aligned during project development and execution
- Control/monitor and intervene when necessary to manage discipline budgets (hours/cost of execution)
- Monitor discipline progress against the project baseline and ensure resolution of issues
- Ensures communication between all engineering disciplines
- Determine engineering requirements for multi-discipline scopes of work and prepare detailed CTRs
- Prepared to challenge working methods and deliverables and ensures discipline team alignment with project scope and schedule;
- Identifies and highlights potential scope creep and contractual challenges
- Coordinate and manage the Change / Trend Register
- Coordinates preparation of technical change orders Support the Engineering Manager in preparation and the organisation of design reviews. (e.g. PFD, P&IDs, HAZOP/SIL, HAZID, Layout/Model Reviews, Constructability reviews)
- Preparation and checking of project management documentation
- Interface management focal point for the project
- Develop and coordinate the Project Master Document Register
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.genesisenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
"As an equal opportunity employer Technip Energies considers only qualified applicants without regard to colour, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status."