Financial Analyst role to work with a Family Office on financial transformation of Systems, Planning, Reporting and Analysis.
· Commercially business partner to the business and wider leadership team.
· Build a strong FP&A function, focusing on creating a new dashboard and KPI systems.
· Develop implement and maintain systems across the finance function in terms of reporting and analysis, Improvement and development of internal reporting.
· Working closely with the executive team develop business-wide KPI matrix and project KPIs
· Drive commercial analysis around investment performance, projects and cashflow.
· Have a strong interest in financial systems and operational processes.
- Improvement and maintenance of managed business models
- Liaising with external modelling provider to manage the build of new business models.
· Maintain a strong controls environment.
· Deliver ad hoc projects and analysis to the executive team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education. Preferably holding a professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Strong FP&A experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Similar and suitable experience matching the above Key Responsibilities.
- Strong experience of producing financial models and business plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels across the business functions and influence senior management/directors and wider stakeholders.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and to manage own workload against tight deadlines.
- Willingness to take on a variety of duties as required.
- Experience in asset management - An advantage
- and have a fun, humble and engaging personality.