Life's too short for the Wrong Job
So, is this the right job for you?
Since launching in 2011, Blippar has been pioneering Augmented Reality and we have since built an AR ecosystem. Our goal is big and unabashedly bold: to seamlessly and completely bridge the physical and digital worlds using our augmented reality technologies, making AR content creation easy and accessible.
Our Head of Sales in the U.S. and our Head of Partnerships in the U.K. now need to take things to the next level.
Do these things excite you?
· Go to Market Leadership - Provide leadership around go to market activities for our product and feature releases.
· Sales Enablement - Develop processes and materials to arm our sales leads with compelling tools.
· Product and Feature Positioning and Messaging - Build positioning and messaging for key functional areas of the platform.
· Understand the market, competitors, users, pains, and more to accurately position our product and features.
· Competitive Intelligence and Analysis - Understand the competitive landscape and translate this analysis to work products.
· Process and accessibility - Own, mange & develop the sales and business development archives.
If you're still reading and have the following:
· Marketing, marketing communications, go to market strategy, sales enablement or product marketing experience in a technology company
· Ideally some B2B SaaS marketing
· Exceptional writing and communication skills
· Proven ability to simplify complex technical information for general consumption
· Comfort with autonomy, driving initiatives, and ambiguity
· The ability to build excellent marketing and sales enablement content with focus on both customer and internal audiences (presentations, videos, scripts, etc)
· Extremely well organized with the ability to manage multiple initiatives at once and deliver on time
· Eternally curious
· Ability to work and thrive within a fast-paced and continually growing environment
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Understanding of and commitment to client service
Then please do get in touch and let's talk about AR.