is a media and communications agency that has been built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. At its core is a strong belief that great media ideas matter. In the last year this has been recognised with over 20 industry awards wins - including a Gold Lion at the Cannes Media Festival, The Grand Prix and the Media Week Awards and other major awards at the Campaign Media Awards, Thinkbox TV Planning Awards and IPA Effectiveness Awards. This sustained success comes through Pioneering , PHD's guiding principle. Put simply, it's about our people looking to find a better way
. The digital strategy team are absolutely at the very heart of how we deliver on these promises.
PHD is a full service media agency and social sits at its heart; the Social Media Account Director will report into the Head of Social. This role works across the PHD client mix, managing social media campaigns and strategies in support of those clients. Specifically this role will head up a team of paid social specialists working with one of our largest automotive clients.Client Management
- Use a deeper understanding of clients business and your expertise to develop strong relationships at senior client level, maintaining regular contact
- Be able to induct clients into PHD re what we do in social advertising, digital planning and what other departments/SBUs do
- Identify any issues and resolve them demonstrating good problem solving skills
- Be proactive on accounts to ensure we are challenging clients and are ahead of the game in social.
- Demonstrate a curious and positive attitude
- Be approachable and supportive to team
- Be able to coach and nurture your team, deliver a positive experience, spot talent and develop all appropriately
- Encourage regular feedback within the team both positive and constructive
- Demonstrate effective and organised delegation
- Be responsible for the training and development of the core team within your remit
- Be a key figure in fostering interest and excitement for social opportunities within the agency