- You will have full accountability to drive this core function within the business. We require a constant stream of Employer Branding strategies for our channels and across a variety of client businesses. The Employer Branding Specialist / Manager will design and execute a comprehensive, integrated employer branding strategy, creating and implementing tactics to build our brands in the talent marketplace.
- This position is both strategic and hands on - we're a growing team of energetic start-up enthusiasts, ready to pitch in to do whatever is needed to get the job done. Expect to be moving at a fast pace, developing long-term plans whilst commissioning and implementing exciting work on a day-to-day basis.
- You will have the autonomy to help further define our goals and own the Employer Branding function, working closely with other key stakeholders, clients and third- party agencies. You will set the strategy and develop the content accordingly to promote both Chapter 2 and our clients as an employer of choice to staff and any prospective hires.
- Define an Employer Branding strategy across all touchpoints including, but not limited to the Chapter 2 and client websites, newsletters, social media (including our podcast), sales decks, recruitment forums / programs
- Identify key areas for development and action them
- Be client facing across a variety of business sectors, working with multiple departments to ensure a seamless delivery
- Creatively and strategically evaluate our clients output and suggest defined activities to improve their visibility and address key issues
- Ensure all Employer Branding is optimised for success - set up and manage programs to promote job openings, brand / business stories and new recruitment opportunities
- Act as a subject matter expert within the Employer Branding arena, providing best practice knowledge, benchmarks, and solutions
- Own the Employer Branding budget and clearly track across multiple channels
- Design, own and drive improvement in key content KPIs/ OKRs
- Oversee, develop, and edit content for sales, partner enablement, user enjoyment / enrichment, emails, newsletters, and consumer journey
- Define best practices and determine how we scale and grow our Employer Branding team in productive and efficient ways for the future
Get in touch
- To thrive in this role, it is essential that you fit the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years Employer Branding experience in house or at an agency
- Proven experience developing at Employer Branding strategy
- Proven experience in delivering optimised, acquisition and retention-based content
- A passion for building and developing talent
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience working with different disciplines (marketing, social media, sales, partnerships etc.)
We are a friendly yet ambitious business that is on a very exciting journey, and that will provide plenty of opportunities for career progression as we continue to grow. If you feel that Chapter 2 is a place where you can deliver your best work, then do get in touch and send us your CV and a covering note telling us more about yourself.
Salary is up to £40,000 plus 25 days leave and pension. This role is currently flexible remote.