We have an incredible opportunity within our business Emson Haig. We are searching for an experienced Store Manager for our Emson Haig Store in Lakeside shopping centre.
Being an Ambassador for the Emson Haig brand, as a Store Manager you will be a great leader with a natural flair for leading and developing a high performing team.
We are looking for an inspirational and motivated leader.
The Store Manager will be responsible for the delivery of a streamlined 'World Class Customer Experience', focusing on driving sales and profitability in store, whilst promoting our company values.
Leading, motivating and developing a highly successful team. You will be strategic and adaptable to deliver a highly effective customer experience.
You will be accountable for your team and your results, setting an example to others and delivering exceptional behaviours in the following areas:
- Driving sales in the store through the communication of the store's goals and setting individual and/or departmental targets.
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high performance team.
- Review sales figures and put forward recommendations to drive the business forward.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to every customer.
- Motivate the team to exceed targets, whilst monitoring performance to ensure the desired goals are met.
- Conduct appraisals and performance reviews.
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times.
- Work with the Retail Specialist to schedule and manage effective planning of the store.
- Organise daily, weekly and routine tasks through active participation and effective delegation.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the store, following correct processes.
- Open the store, setting up effectively to maximise the day, and closing the store after trade.
- Deliver engaging and motivating team briefs, driving a highly effective team.
- Commercial awareness of competitor activity.
- Compliance to security procedures, working with the security team. Working together through effective communication to protect the business, team and customers.
- Compliance to Health and Safety procedures.
- Maximise stock potential through effective merchandising and display standards.
- Ensure the capability of the team through effective recruitment, performance management, induction and regular training, e-learning and face to face.
- Minimise controllable costs and discounts to help maximise the store profitability.
- Participate in continuing professional development through store training; out of hours' meetings and VM changes as required.
- Effectively manage customer expectations, queries, issues and complaints.
- Build and manage relationships with head office colleagues.
- Build and manage relationships with colleagues from other stores.
- Completion of all training requirements through e-learning and other sources.
- A well-presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for Retail.