My client, a Leading Global Law firm are looking to recruit a Finance Systems Analyst in the London office.
The ideal candidate will take a key role in the support and management of the firms PMS and will work within the Enterprise and Data Systems team. This will include working with key modules; their configuration and gathering requirements. You will be required to work effectively with counterparts at our suppliers, particularly the PMS supplier.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with some experience in working in Finance teams within the legal sector. You will have experience of Finance Systems, having fulfilled a similar role to a Finance Systems Analyst or had exposure to the work a Finance Systems team does and will be able to provide support in the adoption of new processes and software for the Central Finance team, as well as having a genuine desire to see, complete and achieve in a highly task driven role.
In addition, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following skills:
· Have fulfilled a key role within Legal Accounts department or a system driven role with some exposure to finance systems.
· Exposure to business processes
· Have carried out system maintenance within a PMS
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task particularly when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Some knowledge of relational databases and SQL skills.
· Experience of either Aderant or Elite 3E