Our client is offering an exciting opportunity to join their growing team as the first marketing hire in their early stage food start-up. They are searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to take control of their multiple brands and manage how to promote them.
Reporting into the founder, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing via social media platforms to increase potential restaurant partner engagement.
- Manage the digital advertising from PPC to display campaigns.
- Create new delivery brands, working closely with partners such as BuzzFeed and UberEats.
- Lead the campaigns with the aim to increase the number of inbound enquiries.
- Work alongside restaurant partners to design the brands that are most effective for them.
- Create the end-to-end marketing processes used both internally and by clients.
- Managing the digital PR through case studies. videos and articles.
- Driving the analysis of market trends through competitor activity and data to ensure maximum effectiveness of marketing.
The successful candidate will:
- Have 2+ years marketing/brand experience.
- Previously been a part of a start-up or smaller business.
- Be driven to push for growth internally and with partners.
- Enjoy being part of a vibrant working environment.
The benefits of this role are:
- Flexible working hours - a good mix of remote and in office working.
- 25+ days of annual leave.
- Share options - enabling you to be a part of the growth.
- Office dogs - Conker & Indie.
- Free snacks and refreshments.